Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, made simple strawberry milk cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have made simple strawberry milk cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Get 50 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 10 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Condensed milk.
- Take 1 of bar Rich strawberry chocolate.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk.
- Get 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of to preference Marshmallows.
Instructions to make Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Put powdered sugar in the butter and knead until soft, add condensed milk, and beat with an egg beater..
- Break apart the chocolate, place into a microwave safe container, and microwave for about 40 seconds until it melts..
- Add Step 1 to 2 and mix, add the egg yolk and stir more until it thickens..
- Sift in cake flour, and roughly mix. Cover your hand with a plastic bag and secure at the wrist with rubber bands, and mix until you can no longer see any flour..
- Turn the bag from your other hand inside out and cover the dough with it, and let sit in the fridge for more than 10 minutes..
- Stretch out the dough from the top of the bag, and cut open from the center. Cut into your desired shapes..
- Make the smiley face using a straw. Carve out an ellipse with the straw for the mouth. If excess pieces get stuck, blow from the other side (the pieces will fly so be careful)..
- Fold the bag, stretch it out, and cut out shapes… Bake in an oven preheated to 355°F/180°C for 8 minutes..
- Cut a marshmallow and sandwich it between the cookies (for a 45 mm cookie, cut the marshmallow into about 1/3)..
- Microwave for about 10 seconds while checking on it, and take it out once the top cookie has begun to rise (as if floating), and turn it off. Sandwich together firmly..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food made simple strawberry milk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!