Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Get 240 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 70 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Get 80 grams of Olive oil.
- Get 70 grams of Water.
- Get 30 grams of Chocolate.
- Get of (80% Cacao).
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
Steps to make Simple! Macrobiotic, Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Combine the whole wheat flour, light brown sugar and olive oil on a scale and mix together..
- Divide the water into 3 portions. Add it in, mixing each time you add another portion..
- Finely chop the chocolate and the walnuts and mix it into the dough. Form them into 2 cm balls and arrange them on top of a piece of parchment paper..
- Press down on the balls with your hand until they are about 1 cm tall. Preheat your oven to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes. Then they are done!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food simple! macrobiotic, whole wheat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!