Greek Grilled Cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, greek grilled cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Grilled Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Greek Grilled Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek grilled cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Grilled Cheese:
- Make ready of Robust.
- Make ready 2 slice of Potato Bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of Fresh Tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of Deli Sliced Smoked Gouda Cheese.
- Take 1 slice of Deli Thick Sliced Butterkase Cheese.
- Get 5 of Baby Spinach Leaves.
Instructions to make Greek Grilled Cheese:
- In medium pan, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat on low/medium..
- Sandwhich is prepped as follows….
- 1 slice potato bread..
- Thick slice butterkase cheese on top of bread..
- Put 2 slices of fresh tomato on top of butterkase cheese..
- Put spinach leaves on top of tomato slices..
- Put sliced smoked gouda slice on top of spinach leaves..
- Place top piece of potato bread on top..
- Cook in olive oil in medium pan on low/medium heat until both sides are gold and crispy, add olive oil to pan when needed..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food greek grilled cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!