Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade. Typical nabanzuke uses small yellowtail (horse mackerel), dusted with flour and deep fried whole. Nanbanzuke is marinated fried fish in vinegar sauce with vegetables. It is a deep-fried dish, but, because of the vinegar in the sauce, this has a rather refreshing flavor.
Transfer the fish into the marinade while still hot. Carefully mix the fish in the marinade to completely coat them with the marinade. Marinate the fish overnight in the fridge for best results, otherwise the fish need to be marinated for at least half an hour.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, nanbanzuke fish marinade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Typical nabanzuke uses small yellowtail (horse mackerel), dusted with flour and deep fried whole. Nanbanzuke is marinated fried fish in vinegar sauce with vegetables. It is a deep-fried dish, but, because of the vinegar in the sauce, this has a rather refreshing flavor.
Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nanbanzuke fish marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade:
- Make ready 10 of small, young mutsu or any white fish.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vinegar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get of Flour as needed.
- Prepare of Red Chili pepper if you like 1 pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of Oil for frying about.
Instead of cider vinegar and spices, we enliven the fish or meat with the concoction of the Japanese pantry such as dashi, mirin, and sake. The unique preparation ultimately helps conserve the dish that it can last for days in the refrigerator. Besides salmon, you can also make nanbanzuke with these popular ingredients: Great recipe for Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade. "Nanbanzuke" is a Japanese dish made by marinating fried fish and vegetables in a sweet, spicy dressing. Bright and refreshing, this recipe is especially good in the hot summer!
Steps to make Nanbanzuke Fish Marinade:
- Fillet and clean fish if needed. If using a large fillet, cut into smaller pieces. Season with salt and lightly dust with flour..
- Heat oil on medium-high. Once hot, fry fish for 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown..
- Slice cucumber and red pepper and place all vegetables into a tupperware container. Mix the vinegar, sugar and soy sauce together in small bowl..
- Lay the fried fish over top vegetables and pour over the marinade dressing. Add the chili pepper. Marinate overnight in fridge, mixing occasionally..
Drain quickly on paper towels, then place the still-hot fish in a shallow, nonaluminum container. While the fish are being salted, make the sauce. Bring the water, sugar, sake, soy sauce, and red peppers to a boil. Turn the heat off and add the vinegar, leeks, and any other vegetables if using. This 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) dish is a good start, very easy to cook as well as tasty.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nanbanzuke fish marinade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!