Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg-free melon bread recipe. To cook easy egg-free melon bread you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread:
- Use of Bread dough:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- You need 25 grams of Margarine.
- Use 130 ml of Milk.
- Use 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar.
- Use of Cookie dough:.
- Prepare 170 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 50 grams of Sugar.
- Use 50 grams of Margarine.
- Provide 60 ml of Milk.
Instructions to make Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread:
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "bread dough course"..
- Add all the cookie dough ingredients to a bowl, and mix well..
- When the cookie dough comes together, divide into 8 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with plastic wrap, and let them sit in the fridge..
- When the 1st proofing is done, move the bread dough to a board dusted with flour (amount excluded from ingredient list). Divide into 8 portions. Cover with plastic wrap, and let them sit for 10 minutes..
- Press the air out and reshape. Place the cookie dough between plastic wrap, roll out with a rolling pin. Make sure the middle part is thicker and the edges are thinner..
- Remove the top plastic wrap from the cookie dough. Place the bread dough on the cookie dough, and using the sheet of plastic wrap, shape into a ball but don't seal it up completely..
- Lightly draw criss-cross lattice patterns on the cookie dough with a knife (to make it resemble the surface of a melon), and coat the surfaces with granulated sugar which was prepared on a plate. Repeat this 8 times..
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and let them proof for the 2nd time. I put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 40℃ for this at home, but you can use your preferred method..
- After the 2nd proofing, bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 180℃. I prefer leaving the color on the lighter side, but if you want the surfaces toasted golden-brown, bake them for 15 minutes….
- …and you're done!.
Try making this delicious dairy and egg-free recipe with a creamy tomato and button mushroom topping. A decoration and breakfast treat in one – please hungry kids with these baked eggs and homemade bread men, they'll enjoy making them too! Melon Pan is sweet bread covered in a thin layer of crisp biscuit/cookie crust with grid line pattern I will say using the stand mixer was much easier and requires a lot less manual work compared to Don't want to miss a recipe? Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your. This egg free banana bread is very quick, fuss free yet nutritious, and makes a simple and wonderful snack for the family.
If you find this Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.