Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pate-corn gritz recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pate-corn gritz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pate-corn gritz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pate-corn gritz recipe. You can cook pate-corn gritz using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pate-corn gritz:
- Get 100 g of corn flour.
- Get 1/2 kg of meat.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of brisket bone.
- Use 10 g of powder dawadawa/locust beans.
- Prepare 10 g of groundnut powder.
- Prepare 40 g of blended red bell pepper and pepper.
- You need 100 g of slice spinach.
- Use 20 g of sour leaf.
- Take 30 g of thyme leaf or curry leaf.
- Prepare 20 g of slice raw tomatoes,red bell pepper,onions,garden egg(optional).
- Provide 6 cubes of maggi.
Instructions to make Pate-corn gritz:
- Wash meat and brisket bones.season and cook well.
- Add your blended pepper,dawadaw,groundnut powder and add water..
- Add water and season cubes,allow to boil.for 15mins.
- Add your corn flour,stir stimutaneously.until is well thickens.
- Add your slice sour leaf,spinach,tomatoes etc.stir nd allow to steam for 3-5mins.
- Put off your stove.allow it to steamer…then serve.
Cornmeal, grits, and polenta are all ground corn products. Find out how they are similar and Cornmeal, Grits, and Polenta. These ground corn products have similarities and. Learn How To Make Corn Patties Recipe, an Easy Snacks Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Quick and Easy Corn.
If you find this Pate-corn gritz recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.