Nana's Banana Nut Bread.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, nana's banana nut bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nana's Banana Nut Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Nana's Banana Nut Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nana's banana nut bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nana's Banana Nut Bread:
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted crisco.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of black walnuts.
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- Take 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Nana's Banana Nut Bread:
- Melt crisco in a seperate bowl set aside.
- In another medium bowl mash the bananas.
- In the same bowl as the mashed bananas add remaining ingredients including melted crisco. Mix well.
- Spray bread pan with cooking spray and cook at 350 for 40-50mins.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nana's banana nut bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!