Grilled Cheese Madness. Places Makati RestaurantAsian RestaurantJapanese Restaurant Grilled Cheese Madness. Lord knows I've been craving a good grilled cheese sandwich! Melted Madness is South Florida's best grilled cheese food truck!
I wanna go with grilled cheese because it's a better tasting sandwich possibly but PB&J got niggas through broke nights and you. The grilled cheese is a staple for many children. Never underestimate the power of quality raisin bread.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled cheese madness. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Places Makati RestaurantAsian RestaurantJapanese Restaurant Grilled Cheese Madness. Lord knows I've been craving a good grilled cheese sandwich! Melted Madness is South Florida's best grilled cheese food truck!
Grilled Cheese Madness is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Cheese Madness is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled cheese madness using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- Take 2 slice of Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜.
- Take 1 of butter.
- Make ready of minced garlic (I like to use alot!).
- Make ready 1 small of onion, sliced in thin rings.
- Take of Pre-made mac & cheese.
- Take of sliced hot peppers.
- Get of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- Take of Medium Salsa.
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Ranch Dressing (not the powder).
- Prepare of Cheeses.
- Make ready 1 of Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 small of Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 2 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick.
- Get 2 of Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 2 slice of Habanero cheese.
- Get 1 of Handful of shredded Italian cheese.
- Take 2 slice of Swiss deli cheese.
- Prepare of You will also need.
- Prepare 1 of Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich.
- Make ready 1 of Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl.
Steve's Grilled Cheese > Fryer Madness. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! Grilled cheese is the comfiest comfort food. It makes a cozy dinner paired with a cup of soap, a quick summer lunch loaded with fresh fruit or even a yummy.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- The goods 😄.
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread..
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later).
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese.
- Next add the salsa & more onion.
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses.
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺.
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!.
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻.
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning: Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread..
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit..
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution: You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘.
Program Summary: Have residents come to the event to fill out a March Madness Bracket, if they would like, and enjoy a grilled cheese. Grilled cheese can be enjoyed any meal of the day. Browse our favorite grilled cheese recipes from gut-busting melts to classic combos. The secret to a perfect grilled cheese recipe? Mayonnaise! (No, really, it makes the outside crispier and tangier.) Heat grill to medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled cheese madness recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!