Caribbean Banana Bread.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caribbean banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caribbean Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caribbean Banana Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caribbean banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Banana Bread:
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of oil.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Get 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 1/4 of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Caribbean Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla in a mixer or by hand.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Gently fold in coconut and walnuts..
- Spray a loaf pan. Add mixture, top with walnuts if you like. Bake for 50 mins or until tooth is clean.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caribbean banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!