PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup – PheNOMenal. I LOVE grilled cheese and this is a nice twist with a bit of an Italian flair! This was so easy and so good!
Celebrity grilled-cheese recipes from top to bottom: one from Joanna Gaines, two from Antoni Regardless of my slippery, too-thick tomato slices, I thought this sandwich was phenomenal. This time we challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional – to make their versions of grilled cheese. Simple is best when it comes to classics like a grilled cheese sandwich!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, phenomenal grilled cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup – PheNOMenal. I LOVE grilled cheese and this is a nice twist with a bit of an Italian flair! This was so easy and so good!
PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook phenomenal grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter – softened.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 4 slice of bread (we like wheat, whole grain or sourdough).
- Make ready 2 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Take 2 slice of american cheese.
- Make ready 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
All you need is bread, butter, and lots of cheese for this version. "The 'Perfectly Grilled Cheese', was a great spin on a classic grilled cheese. Two thick pieces of their Our grilled cheese was phenomenal. Never thought of putting bleu cheese and blueberries. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread.
Steps to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- In a small bowl mix butter and Dijon mustard until combined and smooth. Divide into fourths. Lay slices of bread out on your work surface. Butter top side of each slice with 1/4 of the butter mixture..
- Prep your cheeses for quick sandwich assembly. Make two stacks, one slice of each cheese per stack, with american in the middle of each stack. Because american melts the easiest of the three putting it in the middle helps blend and bind all the cheeses while cooking..
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat for a couple minutes. Working one sandwich at a time, place first slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Place stack of cheeses on top, pepper jack on bottom so it is closest to the heat first. This is because it is the slowest of the three to melt. Then place second slice of bread on top of cheeses, butter side up..
- Place a lid on your skillet for 1 minute. Remove lid, cook 1 minute more. Lift corner of bread with a spatula to see how toasted it is. You want a golden brown color. On my stove this usually takes 2-4 minutes, including time with lid on..
- When golden brown carefully flip sandwich with spatula. Press down top gently with back of spatula to squish the halves together. Cook another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on second side..
- Flip top side back down for a quick reheat (only about 20 seconds). Transfer to plate, let rest for 2 minutes for cheeses to set a little. Repeat cooking steps for second sandwich..
- Once rested cut on the diagonal to display all that ooey gooey awesomeness, serve with a soup that begs you to dip something in it and enjoy. ;).
It is typically prepared by heating one or more slices of cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Because who doesn't love a melty, cheesy sandwich from Start With Your Basic Grilled Cheese. Sure, it's a great weekday lunch when you chase it with.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food phenomenal grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!