Grilled Cheese Burger. Everyone loves a grilled cheese, as well as cheese burgers. Put them together and you get this delicious dish. To assemble, place a grilled cheese on a plate then top with a burger and another grilled cheese.
Tasty Cheese burger with grilled meat, cheese, tomato, on craft paper on wooden surface. Bacon and bleu cheese gourmet burger. Moist and tasty blue cheese burgers are sure to be a hit at your outdoor gathering.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled cheese burger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cheese Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Cheese Burger is something that I have loved my entire life.
Everyone loves a grilled cheese, as well as cheese burgers. Put them together and you get this delicious dish. To assemble, place a grilled cheese on a plate then top with a burger and another grilled cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled cheese burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Get of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Make ready of Onion.
- Make ready of tomato.
- Take of big size pickle sliced.
- Get of The Buns.
- Prepare of brioche burger buns.
- Take of Butter for toasting.
- Make ready of Sriracha Mayo.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- Take of sriracha sauce.
- Take of salt.
The blue cheese melts during grilling resulting in a flavorful and. The "White Trash" grilled cheese at this Providence, RI grilled cheese spot may not have the most politically-correct name, but the ingredients are all-American deliciousness. I combined Grilled Cheese and Burgers! Ahhh…yes, it was only a matter of time, and here we are!
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Assembled – grilled cheese on the bottom and top, burgers in the middle – the burger is a quite a site. It's tall and intimidating for sure. You'll wonder how you can possibly bite into such a stack. "Best Grilled Cheese in the U. S.: Roxy's Grilled Cheese & Burgers – In an ingenious twist, Roxy's brushes mayonnaise on the outside of sandwiches, rather than butter. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled cheese burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!