Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, perfect banana muffins : banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook perfect banana muffins : banana bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread:
- Take 80 grams of walnuts or cashews.
- Get 340 grams of very soft bananas.
- Take 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Take 75 grams of sunflower/olive oil.
- Get 225 grams of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of Oven temp.
- Take 200 of Celsius.
- Get of Oven time.
- Make ready 18 of minutes.
Instructions to make Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread:
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food perfect banana muffins : banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!