Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple cookies with rice flour and green teea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple cookies with rice flour and green teea using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea:
- Make ready 200 grams of Rice flour.
- Take 100 grams of Salted butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg (medium).
- Take 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
Steps to make Simple Cookies with Rice Flour and Green Teea:
- Let the butter and egg return to room temperature. Sift together the rice flour and matcha..
- Cream the butter with a whisk. Add in the sugar in 4 batches whilst continuing to whisk until the mixture is fluffy, then add the egg in 3 batches..
- Add the vanilla oil into the mixture from Step 2. Then add in the rice flour and matcha mixture in 4 batches, folding in with a rubber spatula after each addition..
- Dust a flat surface with flour and turn the dough out onto it. Dust the surface of the dough as well and roll out with a rolling pin until the dough is about 3 mm thick..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Use a cutter to cut out leaf shapes. If the dough becomes a bit too soft, put it back in the fridge for a while..
- When you push the dough out of the mold, make sure to clean any leftover dough. If you dust the inside of the cutter with flour, the cookies will come out cleanly every time..
- Line the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving plenty of space in between. Draw a leaf pattern on each cookie with a paring knife..
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 160°C. Once they're cool enough to touch, transfer the cookie to a wire rack and leave to cool completely before storing in an airtight container..
- [How to make your own cookie cutter] Cut out the side of a butter box, keeping one of the corners intact (marked with red in the photo), and fold in half (along the blue line)..
- Make a leaf shape and fold the corner back over. Staple the overlapping part twice to secure..
- Butter boxes are quite thick so you can easily make 50 cookies with this cutter without it breaking. Don't cut with the side you cut with scissors, use the side with the original edge..
- I used fine rice flour for this recipe which can be found in the baking corners of most supermarkets. You can't substitute with joshinko as it is too coarse..
- Refer toto find out how to make the sakura cookies! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149865-easy-sakura-shaped-rice-flour-cookies-for-sakura-viewing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food simple cookies with rice flour and green teea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!