Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gluten free Oat Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gluten free Oat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free Oat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free oat bread recipe. To cook gluten free oat bread you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten free Oat Bread:
- Take 2 3/4 cups of oat flour (I grind rolled oats to make flour).
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide of Edible Seeds of your choice (Optional). I used flaxseed.
Instructions to make Gluten free Oat Bread:
- Pre heat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate container mix milk and eggs.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and fold gently. Do not over mix..
- Pour the batter in a lined baking pan and add some rolled oats on top for decoration purposes..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a fork goes through and comes out clean..
Add gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Scoop batter into prepared loaf pan and spread out evenly. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch (or equal an equal amount of gluten-free all-purpose flour) and oat flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum. Mix in eggs and oil, and then carefully pour in proofed yeast mixture. Oat Flour Bread (Vegan + Gluten-Free) This Oat Flour Bread is crusty on the outside, soft on the inside and has a lovely nutty flavour!
If you find this Gluten free Oat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.