Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- Make ready 170 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○Brown sugar (in a solid mass).
- Make ready 150 grams of ○Milk.
- Take 5 grams of ○Mizuami (or honey).
- Get 10 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 15 grams of Margarine.
Instructions to make Fragrant with Brown Sugar! Sweet Milk Bread:
- I use this kind of brown sugar that comes in lumps! Of course you can use big blocks, or the powdered type..
- Microwave the ○ ingredients (at 600 W for about 2 minutes), and dissolve the brown sugar. It's okay if there is a bit of flour remaining. It's hot, so be careful..
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a measuring bowl while Step 2 is cooling (add the yeast and sugar to the center). Place the salt to the side..
- Let ○ cool to about skin temperature, and add in the yeast. Mix it round and round with a pair of cooking chopsticks..
- Take it out onto a surface once it has gathered up, knead for about 10 minutes, add in the margarine, and knead it in. It has a high amount of sugar and is a bit sticky, but keep at it!.
- Let rise in the microwave at 30°C for 40 minutes → Bench it for 20 minutes → Let rise a second time in the microwave at 35°C for 40 minutes..
- I use a paper towel in place of a rag to increase the temperature It makes it feel cleaner. Is this a strange fixation?!.
- ←Wet the paper towel, ring it out tightly, and then just spread it out! (This is actually how I always make it..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12~15 minutes. Each oven has its differences, so bake it while keeping an eye on it..
- Place into the cake pan, ferment, and bake for rolls..
- These rolls are easy to eat!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fragrant with brown sugar! sweet milk bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!