Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting:
- Take 2 (8 oz) of packs of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip/Frosting:
- In large mixing bowl, beat with electric mixer softened cream cheese until smooth..
- Next, beat in canned pumpkin followed by powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice..
- When dip is smooth, stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving as a dip. *(you can use gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, or anything you like to dip) *(I used this for a top coat on a pumpkin cheesecake pie.) *(It would also be good as frosting on cookies or cupcakes!) Yummy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pumpkin cream cheese chocolate chip dip/frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!