Golden Syrup Dumplings.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, golden syrup dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Golden Syrup Dumplings is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Golden Syrup Dumplings is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook golden syrup dumplings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Syrup Dumplings:
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 40 g of Butter *chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk *you might need extra 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare of Ice-cream or Thickened Cream to serve.
- Prepare of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Golden Syrup.
- Prepare 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Golden Syrup Dumplings:
- Use your fingertips to rub in Butter pieces into Self-Raising Flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and stir until just combined and smooth. Roll the mixture into 16 balls..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan or pot. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until the Sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to simmer..
- Carefully place dumplings into the sauce in a single layer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan, until the dumplings are cooked through..
- Serve with ice-cream or thickened/double cream..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food golden syrup dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!