Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cowboy cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cowboy Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cowboy Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cowboy cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cowboy Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter or shortening.
- Take 1 cup of Brown sugar (packed).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Make ready 3 cup of Oatmeal.
- Get 1 packages of Chocolate chips (12 ounce).
Steps to make Cowboy Cookies:
- Cream together shortening and brown sugar.
- Add flour and salt mix until well blended.
- Add sugar and mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda mix until well blended.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Dough will be thick. You can use a hand mixer until you add the oatmeal after that you must rely on our own strength. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 to 14 minutes depending on how big you like your cookies. Recipe can be doubled!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cowboy cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!