Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
This Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili recipe is fantastic! These Crockpot Taco Chicken Nachos are one of my favorite recipes right now. They are so easy and delicious…something the entire family will love!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot taco chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot taco chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take of Flour tortillas.
- Make ready of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa (your favorite!).
- Get of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
This recipe is one of the first ones that I shared on my blog and it has stood the test of time! You're probably here because you love tacos – especially slow-cooked crockpot tacos. With minimal preparation, you can make a delicious Mexican-style meal for your family or double the recipe and. Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring?
Instructions to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great way to meal prep chicken for the week! I never, ever have trouble getting my kids to eat dinner when. Zesty Crock Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos Mid Life Croissant.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot taco chicken 🐔 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!