Oven Shrimp Boil.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven shrimp boil. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Shrimp Boil is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven Shrimp Boil is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven shrimp boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Make ready 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- Make ready 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- Make ready 12 of Red potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- Make ready of Dipping sauce:.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp.
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on)..
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours.
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings..
- Serve, dip, enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oven shrimp boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!