Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Trail Mix Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trail Mix Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
If you wish to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trail mix bars recipe. You can have trail mix bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Trail Mix Bars:
- Take 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- Get 1 cup of raw honey.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
- Use 2 cups of trail mix, pulsed in food processor to break down large pieces.
- Get 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
Steps to make Trail Mix Bars:
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Blend flour, salt, powder, and spices.
- Add peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
- Add trail mix and oats. Mix completely.
- Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake 375° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in air tight container..
Perfect for the breakfast on the run or afternoon snack for kids. Any dried fruit can be interchanged. Trail Mix Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These trail mix granola bars would be perfect to pack in a cooler for a road trip, or to bring to a kid's baseball game. I hope you guys give these delicious no bake chewy trail mix granola bars a try!!
If you find this Trail Mix Bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.