Brown bread Gulabjamuns. This brown bread gulab jamun recipe is an instant gulab jamun recipe. it is a tasty gulab jamun recipe. a variation of famous indian sweet gulab jamun and. Brown Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe, How To Make Gulab Jamun With Bread, Gulab Jamun Kaise Banaye. Bread Gulab Jamun is an easy and alternative way to traditional gulab jamun.
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan. Bread Gulab Jamun: Gulab jamuns are normally prepared using milk powder. But you can prepare instant and tasty gulab jamuns with ( Gulabjamuns will turn hard if you apply too much pressure).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brown bread gulabjamuns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This brown bread gulab jamun recipe is an instant gulab jamun recipe. it is a tasty gulab jamun recipe. a variation of famous indian sweet gulab jamun and. Brown Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe, How To Make Gulab Jamun With Bread, Gulab Jamun Kaise Banaye. Bread Gulab Jamun is an easy and alternative way to traditional gulab jamun.
Brown bread Gulabjamuns is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brown bread Gulabjamuns is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brown bread gulabjamuns using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown bread Gulabjamuns:
- Prepare 8 of brown bread slices.
- Take 6 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare As required of Pista slices, kesar(optional).
- Make ready As required of Oil for frying.
Bread gulab jamun is an instant and easy version of the classic Indian dessert, gulab jamun. They are delicately soft, delicious, melt in the mouth, deep fried bread balls dunked in a cardamom infused sugar syrup. Each bite into a succulent, pillowy, sugar syrup. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup.
Steps to make Brown bread Gulabjamuns:
- For sugar syrup: Take a pan add sugar into it. Add water mix it well and heat at low flame and leave it till it becomes thick..
- Take a bowl crush the bread slices into it with hands. Add 2 tbsp milk first and mix it. Do not add whole milk at a time..
- Add milk as required and make a dough..
- Now make balls from that dough.Heat oil in a pan or kadhai..
- At other side sugar syrup is boiling, add cardamom powder into it. Stir it well and boil it on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Oil is ready for frying. Fry balls at low medium flame till it becomes golden or brown..
- Keep aside till it becomes warm or at room temperature not too hot..
- Put all fried balls into the sugar syrup. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Turn off the flame stir it & leave it for cooling..
- Garnish it with pistachio or kesar. (optional).
- Serves hot or cold..
As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a staple Fry the gulab jamuns on medium heat for about seven minutes, rolling them around for even browning until dark brown. I love gulab jamun, but this recipe doesn't have the right proportions in the dough. Even so, the cooking technique is SPOT ON. If you want to make this recipe as is, just work milk powder into the soft dough by kneading until it is solid enough to hold a ball shape without. Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brown bread gulabjamuns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!