Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steak n shrimp enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak n shrimp enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Take 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- Get to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- Take to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Take to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Take 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- Get 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Take of Sour Cream (optional).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Take as needed of Cooking Spray.
Steps to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food steak n shrimp enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!