Golden Oatmeal Muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, golden oatmeal muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Golden Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Golden Oatmeal Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook golden oatmeal muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 1 packages of Duncan Hines Most Deluxe butter recipe golden cake mix.
- Take 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs (slightly beaten).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter or margarine (melted).
- Take 1 of honey or jam.
Instructions to make Golden Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Grease a 24 muffin cup pan or line each one with a paper muffin cup..
- Combine the dry cake mix, oats, and salt in a bowl..
- Beat together milk, eggs, and butter..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened..
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or jam..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food golden oatmeal muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!