Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nitabugg's chicken adobo recipe. You can have nitabugg's chicken adobo using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo:
- Get 3 lb of chicken or pork or both (1.5 lbs each if u use both).
- You need 1 of Canola oil (a few tablespoons).
- Use of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 of large Sweet yellow onion.
- Use 1 of large Green & red bell pepper(diced or julienne cut).
- You need 2 of medium russet potatoes (diced).
- Prepare of Spices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Apple cider Vinegar (some folks use regular vinegar).
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of small Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoning for meat (I used garlic powder & Tony Chachere's).
Steps to make Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo:
- Wash the meat & ensure that all fat is cut off of the chicken (if you are using chicken) pork needs 2 be cubed. U can use wingettes or cubed boneless breast also..
- Heat a skillet with a few tablespoons of canola oil or olive oil. Season meat with the garlic POWDER & Tony Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)..
- Brown the meat (this is not the same as cooking it). Just sear it enough 2 make those seasonings stick. It may still be bleeding once you're done browning it, but its ok because your going 2 boil it anyway..
- Remove the meat and let it drain in a colander. Take all of the veggies except the diced potatoes & sauté. Us a wooden spoon & scrape that stuck on seasoning in the bottom (don't throw out as that makes for good flavor).
- Once the Veggies are brown and fragrant, drain veggies and add them as well as the meat back into the skillet. Then pour in the water, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and the bay leaves..
- Let this boil for about 20 minutes. Then add the diced potatoes (this thickens the gravy). If u don't use potatoes use 2 tblspns of corn starch or all purpose flour). If it gets 2 thick with corn starch or flour simply add a little bit more water..
- Turn down the heat and let boil for about 10-15 mimutes. I usually taste the meat and potatoes. If done, I simmer it until ready to serve..
- Serve over favorite rice with a side of veggies. My family loves corn :).
Chicken Adobo: Like a few of my other instructible's, I am not the only person to make one about Adobo. Chicken adobo is a classic Filipino dish made with chicken marinated in soy sauce and spices, then cooked till I first became interested in chicken adobo when I saw a recipe for it using a slow cooker. This delicious chicken adobo recipe is one of my family's favorite, the sauce is simply amazing. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic cloves, we. Great recipe for John's banana bread.
If you find this Nitabugg's Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.