Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding. This light, fluffy steamed pudding cooks in just four minutes in the microwave. Serve it with golden syrup, or jam and custard. Spoon the mixture into the greased bowl.
Classic and nostalgic, this pudding recipe is delicious and the microwave makes it super easy to prepare. Place golden syrup into bottom of the pudding dish. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar well.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, microwave golden syrup sponge pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This light, fluffy steamed pudding cooks in just four minutes in the microwave. Serve it with golden syrup, or jam and custard. Spoon the mixture into the greased bowl.
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook microwave golden syrup sponge pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding:
- Make ready 25 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 of medium hen egg.
- Take 3 of Dessert Spoons of Granulated White Sugar.
- Take 6 of Dessert Spoons of Self Raising Flour.
- Make ready of Milk too make less thick.
- Get 6-8 tsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour batter on top of the golden syrup. With this microwave pudding recipe, you can have all the wonderful flavours of golden syrup dumplings in just eight minutes – just the thing for dessert! Flavour it by adding raspberry jam, treacle or golden syrup to the bottom of the final bowl.
Instructions to make Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding:
- Melt the butter for 20 seconds,then add sugar and flour.
- Add the beaten egg,mix well,add some Pasteurized Cow Milk for a slightly less thick Cake batter.
- Move batter away from the edges and add 5 teaspoons of Golden Syrup too their,put ventilated microwaveable lid on your Microwaveable Bowl,ventilate flap on top and then microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Once done – tip upside down into a bowl and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup over the top..
This quick and easy, almost instant microwave steamed sponge syrup pudding is scrummy! Filling Ideas. yum! thankyou it was delicious also quick and easy to make. See recipes for Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding too. Easy microwave pudding: On a typical freezing spring May day during lock down, I was looking for something quick and hot for sweet at lunch time to warm This pudding is amazing! This was the best golden syrup recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food microwave golden syrup sponge pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!