Banana Almond Milk Smoothie.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana almond milk smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Almond Milk Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Banana Almond Milk Smoothie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana almond milk smoothie using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Almond Milk Smoothie:
- Get 1 litre of Unsweetened Long Life Almond Milk (whole carton).
- Prepare 500 g of frozen bananas.
- Take 200 ml of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
Steps to make Banana Almond Milk Smoothie:
- Pour – Lyle's Golden Syrup into Blender Cup and add some of the liquid from the partially defrosted Almond milk ice and add a few frozen banana pieces – blend in Nutri Ninja Blender for 2 minutes – remove the content of the liquid too a large mixing bowl,so as too – continue too blend another batch..
- Once done – stir all the Smoothie liquid in the large mixing bowl (I use my Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl) and then add too Three – 600ml cups or glasses for 3 generous servings of 500ml of Smoothies..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana almond milk smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!