Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oat energy bars (contains nuts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat energy bars (contains nuts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat energy bars (contains nuts) recipe. To cook oat energy bars (contains nuts) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oat energy bars (contains nuts):
- Provide 250 g of rolled oats(I use a porridge mix that already contains some seeds).
- Prepare 80 g of shredded coconut.
- Get 125 g of mixed seeds of your choice (pumpkin and sesame seeds were used in this recipe).
- Get 100 g of dried fruit (sultanas, raisins, cranberries or a mix).
- Take 125 g of natural chopped nuts (I used pecans, pistachios and walnuts but unsalted peanuts are good too).
- Use 1 of x 400g can of condensed milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Instructions to make Oat energy bars (contains nuts):
- Heat oven to 130 degrees centigrsde and grease a standard square or rectangular baking tray.
- Weigh and mix all dry ingredients together.
- Place condensed milk and peanut butter in a small pan and warm gentle over a low heat..
- Add the warmed condensed milk mixture to the bowl of dried ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to mix thoroughly..
- Spread mixture evenly in the prepared baking tray and cook in the oven for approx. 45-60minutes, depending on oven. Check after 45 minutes..
- Once cooked, cool slightly and cut into squares or bars..
- Can be stored in an airtight container or tin. Great for lunches and picnics.
Energy bars, granola bars, breakfast bars, protein slices, oat bars, nutrition bars, sports bars, muesli slices… they're all names for a dense, biscuity, baked slice that generally incorporates oats, nuts, seeds, honey and dried fruits. Our bars are built around great-tasting, wholesome ingredients that provide plant-based energy. Energy Bars / Nut Bars: I always have a few nut bars with me. They are excellent as fuel after a long day or after workouts. These bars works great as fuel right after workouts, or as a snack when you are just a bit hungry.
If you find this Oat energy bars (contains nuts) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.