Brown Sugar Frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brown sugar frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown Sugar Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Brown Sugar Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brown sugar frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Sugar Frosting:
- Take 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 2 cups of powdered sugar loosely packed.
Steps to make Brown Sugar Frosting:
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a sauce pan. Cook until bubbly. Whisk constantly so it doesn't burn..
- Take off the heat and stir in the milk..
- Gradually add in powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth. The frosting is ready..
- The cake doesn't have to be cooled completely to top with this frosting. Work quickly. The frosting hardens fast as it cools..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brown sugar frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!