Golden Rava Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, golden rava cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Golden Rava Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Golden Rava Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have golden rava cake using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Take 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of rava.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped almonds and cashew.
Steps to make Golden Rava Cake:
- Firstly dry roast rava in a non-stick pan till golden brown..
- Now seive maida BP & BS and keep aside..
- Now dry dust the dryfruits with a tbsp of maida and keep aside..
- Now in a mixer jar add sugar and 1/2 of the milk and grind it nicely for 3-4 mins..
- Now add oil to it and again grind for 3-4 mins till they are well combined to each other and you get a smooth texture..
- Now add maida to it and grind again for 2 mins then add the remaining milk and again grind for 4-5 mins till your batter is soft and fluffy..
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and add 3/4 portion of roasted rava and also add the dusted dry fruits and mix it well with your hand or using a spatula till it's soft and smooth..
- The consistency should not be very thick or very thin..
- Now grease the baking dish and dust some dry flour all over the dish..
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish and tap it nicely on the kitt platform so that there are no bubbles..
- Now spread the remaining roasted rava over the batter evenly and again tap it..
- Preheat oven at 150 degree for 10 mins at convection mode. Now place the baking dish and bake for 40 mins at 150 degree..
- Have a toothpik check if it comes out clean means your cake is ready if not then again bake for 3-4 mins..
- Enjoy this golden crust rava cake with a cup of tea or coffee.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food golden rava cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!