Single Serving Beef Taco.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, single serving beef taco. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Single Serving Beef Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Single Serving Beef Taco is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook single serving beef taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- Prepare of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Take To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Prepare As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- Take 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Get as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Prepare as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Prepare of For assembly.
- Make ready of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Get of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Take of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Take of Yoghurt sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready to taste of Salt,.
- Make ready to taste of Black pepper,.
Instructions to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food single serving beef taco recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!