Golden syrup steamed pudding. Golden Syrup Steamed Pudding is my all time favourite dessert. I've been eating this particular recipe since I was young and I hope to pass it on to my boys for them to Golden Syrup Steamed Pudding is not suitable for freezing. Golden Syrup steamed pudding, just like Grandma's.
Cut it into slices and drizzle over any remaining golden syrup, to taste. Sweet, dense and oozing with sticky golden syrup, this gorgeous steamed pudding is perfect served warm with a dollop of cream or ice-cream for an indulgent weekend treat. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, golden syrup steamed pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Golden syrup steamed pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Golden syrup steamed pudding is something which I have loved my whole life.
Golden Syrup Steamed Pudding is my all time favourite dessert. I've been eating this particular recipe since I was young and I hope to pass it on to my boys for them to Golden Syrup Steamed Pudding is not suitable for freezing. Golden Syrup steamed pudding, just like Grandma's.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have golden syrup steamed pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden syrup steamed pudding:
- Prepare 175 g of butter or margerine.
- Take 175 g of self raising flour.
- Make ready 175 g of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 3-4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of -tbsp milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of white breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Pour the golden syrup into the base. Place the eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla into an egg beater and mix until pale. Add the flour and stir through. When cooked, turn on to a warmed plate and serve.
Instructions to make Golden syrup steamed pudding:
- Add breadcrumbs to bottom of a pudding bowl and stir in golden syrup until covered..
- Cream butter and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time..
- Add flour and salt and fold into the mixture..
- Add milk and fold in to incorporate but do not overwork the mixture..
- Spoon over the golden syrup..
- Grease a sheet of baking foil and fold a pleat. Repeat with baking paper. Place over the pudding basin and secure tightly with string. The pleat will allow the pudding to rise without spilling over the sides if the bowl during cooking..
- Place pudding bowl into a large pan and pour in boiling water half way up the pudding dish. Cover pan with a lid..
- Simmer on a low heat for 90 minutes. Make sure the water remains topped up to the half way mark. If the pan needs to be topped up, do so with boiling water only..
Put the golden syrup in the bottom of the pudding steamer then pour in the mixture. A comforting steamed pudding recipe with golden syrup. Chef Steve Cumper conjures up an alluring dessert. Pour the golden syrup in the base of the pudding basin. Pour the golden syrup into the base.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food golden syrup steamed pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!