Fudgie Bars. Fudge bars made with oats, condensed milk, butter, pecans, and chocolate chips, is a great recipe to make for the chocolate lovers in your life. No-bake oatmeal fudge bars are easy to prepare and make a nice treat when you're in a chocolaty mood. This is a no bake recipe.
If you'd prefer a less rich, slightly less thick. Find fudge bars stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Oatmeal Fudge Bars – brown sugar oatmeal cookie topped with a layer of rich chocolate fudge and then more oatmeal cookie.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fudgie bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudgie Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fudgie Bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
Fudge bars made with oats, condensed milk, butter, pecans, and chocolate chips, is a great recipe to make for the chocolate lovers in your life. No-bake oatmeal fudge bars are easy to prepare and make a nice treat when you're in a chocolaty mood. This is a no bake recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fudgie bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudgie Bars:
- Take 2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of Butter.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Baking Mix.
- Make ready 3 Cups of Quick Cooking Oats.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips.
- Get 14 oz of Can Condensed Milk.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
Just like Grandma used to make! Fudge Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Unlike your typical Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe, this I used a combo of both oat flour and oats because these are called "Oatmeal Fudge Bars" and I really wanted a pronounced. All bars are individually crafted making them totally unique.
Steps to make Fudgie Bars:
- Grease a 13×9 pan, I like Crisco. Lightly spread flour over grease..
- In mixer, stir together brown sugar, 3/4 cup butter, eggs, and 2 tsp vanilla. Next stir in baking mix and oats..
- Separately make filling. Put a small pan inside a pan of low boiling/hot water. Heat chocolate chips, milk, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, and salt..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Once all melted and stirred together add pecans and 2 tbsp vanilla..
- Press 2/3 of oatmeal mix into greased pan. Evenly put chocolate mix over oatmeal..
- Roll out remaining oatmeal mix between 2 sheets of wax paper. Put carefully onto top of chocolate the best way you see fit. I take off the top paper, set down,than slowly remove bottom paper..
- Bake for 30 minutes than remove. Let cool and then cut into bars..
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Perry's Ice Cream Fudgie Bars. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Fudgie Bars from Perry's Ice Cream. Oatmeal Fudge Bars are a marvelous treat for the holidays. You can give them as gifts, take them to holiday parties, and set them out for Santa on Christmas morning. These S'mores Fudge Bars are one of my favorite fudge recipes!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fudgie bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!