Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet tooth chocolate saltines. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sweet tooth chocolate saltines using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Get 1 of Cooking spray and foil to line cookie sheet.
- Make ready 40 of Saltine crackers.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of Butter (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Get 8 oz of Semisweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil..
- Arrange saltine crackers salt side down, until the pan is entirely covered.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together and boil until it turns caramel in color. Watch carefully as this happens in just a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the saltines. Bake in oven for 3-5min or until it begins to bubble..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over saltines. Wait until the chips melt then spread out evenly with a knife..
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy. Story leftovers in a zip lock bag or airtight container..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet tooth chocolate saltines recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!