Ground Beef Enchilada. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Enchiladas. This Ground Beef Enchilada recipe is one of my family's favorites. This easy entree recipe can easily be made ahead or doubled and frozen for an easy dinner.
The Ground Beef Enchiladas are super easy to make and pack a flavorful bite. Ground beef enchiladas are one of my very favorite meals, and this is a tasty version my family enjoyed! For this recipe, I figured nutrition for about a pound of beef over the entire recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ground beef enchilada. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground Beef Enchilada is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Ground Beef Enchilada is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Enchiladas. This Ground Beef Enchilada recipe is one of my family's favorites. This easy entree recipe can easily be made ahead or doubled and frozen for an easy dinner.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ground beef enchilada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- Get 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- Make ready 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- Prepare 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- Prepare 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- Get 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- Prepare of Nutritional information.
My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese. Don't forget to add your favorite. These Hearty Ground Beef Enchiladas are my go-to recipe on busy nights. I always have the ingredients on hand for beef enchiladas, and I make them extra filling by adding beans to the mixture.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini BoatsJoyful Healthy Eats. Ground Beef Enchilada CasseroleGenius Kitchen. green bell pepper, tomatoes, seasoning salt, ground beef, cheddar. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Beef – This is a recipe for beef enchiladas so it's made with ground beef.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ground beef enchilada recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!