Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy steel cut oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy steel cut oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy steel cut oats recipe. To make creamy steel cut oats you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy steel cut oats:
- You need 1 cup of steel cut oats.
- Use 4 cups of milk.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Get of Soak the steel cut oats over night in milk reduces cooking time to 10 minutes and lessens the chances of burning the milk.
- Take of I use a basic non stick pot, this decreases to a minimum the chances of the milk scorching 2 minutes into cooking. Not cast iron please, don’t use cast iron pots to make creamy milky oats.
Steps to make Creamy steel cut oats:
- In the pot, add the oats and add milk.
- Add the salt and cook on high heat till it boils.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place the frozen berries and cover with cooked oats for 5 minutes till they thaw. Mix and enjoy 😎.
- Keep the rest for the week.
This allowed me to have a "plain" oatmeal to divide up for the week, and top with whatever fruits, nuts, coconut, spices, etc that I wanted for the day. Pumpkin steel cut oats with a super creamy texture! These are the perfect fall breakfast, taste like pumpkin pie and are such a great way to start your day! Steel-cut oats, on the other hand, are closer to its true form with an extra layer of fibre than the tradition old-fashioned oats. The added fiber and decreased processing of the steel-cut oats is what makes it superior from a health standpoint, but a..
If you find this Creamy steel cut oats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.