Braised Pork in Brown Sauce. Chinese Braised Pork in Brown Sauce has amazing flavor & is a very popular in China. You'll understand why when you taste it. Here are the ingredients you will need to make Chinese Braised Pork in Brown Sauce.
Raise the heat to medium and cook until the pork is lightly browned. Turn the heat back down to low and add Shaoxing cooking wine, regular soy sauce, dark. I did this yesterday for six persons.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, braised pork in brown sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Braised Pork in Brown Sauce has amazing flavor & is a very popular in China. You'll understand why when you taste it. Here are the ingredients you will need to make Chinese Braised Pork in Brown Sauce.
Braised Pork in Brown Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Braised Pork in Brown Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have braised pork in brown sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Take of pork belly.
- Take of small potato.
- Get of carotte.
- Get of ginger.
- Make ready of spring onion.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- Get of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of cooking wine.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of anises.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Get of potato starch.
It is a Chinese traditional dish. Soy sauce – I like to use reduced sodium soy sauce. You can use regular if that's what you have on hand. Sugar – Brown sugar works as well, or you Braise the pork: Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl, then pour the prepared sauce over the pork and bring it to a boil.
Steps to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Cut the pork, potato, carrot in one bite size, slice the ginger, cut the white part of the spring onion, save the green part for decoration later..
- Heat the pot with a little bit oil, add ginger, white part of spring onion, anise and cinnamon, stir frying until they smell fantastic. Add the pork belly, stir frying with middle heat, until a bit golden brown, and the grease of the meat starting come out..
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, stir frying for evenly color the meat. Add hot water to cover the meat. Cover the lid, braise them with low heat..
- Stew the meat for 40 minutes, then the water should be at the half height of meat(during this first 40 minutes, if you find the water decreased a lot, you should add more hot water, if there are too much water, open the lid and braise them with middle or high heat to evaporate the water) add potato and carrots, stir them a bit, cover the lid keep braising for 20 Minutes.
- After 20 Minutes you should see the potato are a bit transparent, test them with your fork, if it's very easy to put the fork inside the potato then it's perfectly done!.
- Check the sauce, if you have a lot of sauce and they are super watery, open the lid and let them concentrate a bit, if still watery, mix potato starch with 1 or 2 tsp of water, add to the sauce, mix quickly, then you should get creamy, rich sauce..
- Add the chopped spring onion at the top, and enjoy!.
Reduce the heat to a simmer. This one pot Braised Pork or French ragout (Blanquette) is the perfect autumn dish to try. This recipe use a braising technique (a mix of lightly brown meats. These simple braised pork chops are flavored with a tangy sauce. Ingredients for the braised chops include garlic, brown sugar, onion, and mustard.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food braised pork in brown sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!