One-Pot Mexican Quinoa. One-Pot Mexican Quinoa. featured in Easy To Pack Vegan Lunches. In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water, and bring to a boil over high heat. One Pan Mexican Quinoa – Wonderfully light, healthy and nutritious.
And that's exactly what this quinoa dish is. Quinoa is an awesome source of protein and fiber. Add beans, veggies, and healthy fat from the avocado and you've got a nutritional powerhouse meal that the whole family will love!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, one-pot mexican quinoa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-Pot Mexican Quinoa. featured in Easy To Pack Vegan Lunches. In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water, and bring to a boil over high heat. One Pan Mexican Quinoa – Wonderfully light, healthy and nutritious.
One-Pot Mexican Quinoa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. One-Pot Mexican Quinoa is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook one-pot mexican quinoa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Mexican Quinoa:
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeno, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Make ready 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of black beans drained.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels, frozen, canned, or roasted.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- Take 1 of avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and diced.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 2 Tbs of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
One pot Mexican-spiced vegetable quinoa loaded with bold flavors and healthy ingredients. Protein, fiber, and vegetables in each delicious spoonful. Are you a big fan of the robust flavors of Mexican cuisine? If so, you are in for a treat!
Steps to make One-Pot Mexican Quinoa:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through about 20 minutes..
- Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro..
- Serve immediately..
This Mexican-spiced vegetable quinoa is everything you want in. It's packed with nutrition in the form of black beans, quinoa and flavored with cumin and smoked paprika. This is the perfect meal for busy days when you want something on table quickly. Quinoa is a nutrition powerhouse with its high fiber and protein count. And additional ingredients such as peppers, garlic, cumin, and chili powder add spicy flavor and health benefits.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food one-pot mexican quinoa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!