Chicken Breast Adobo. Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. I used a Chinese technique called velveting to get the chicken silky, tender, and juicy. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken breast adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Breast Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Breast Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken thighs – do NOT substitute with breast. You need the fat in thighs in order for the sauce to. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken breast adobo using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Make ready 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Make ready of Marinade:.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 of egg whites.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of For cooking:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Get of Chopped scallions.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Get 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 pc of star anise.
- Make ready 3 pcs of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get of Slurry:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields..on Yummly Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version.
Steps to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken breast adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!