Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprite pork adobo with egg recipe. You can cook sprite pork adobo with egg using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- Take 1/2 of kilo Pork (Kasim).
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1/2 of White Onion.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Pepper corn.
- Get 3 pcs of Bayleaf.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Sprite.
- Use 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Use 4 of hard-boiled Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
Steps to make Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- Heat pan and put cooking oil.
- Put onion for 15 secs., then put garlic for 15 secs..
- Put the meat, then put salt and pepper powder. Wait until meat turns light brown, and fat is rendered..
- Put soy sauce and oyster sauce. Then put pepper corn and bayleaf. Wait until there are less soy sauce and oyster sauce, and the water has evaporated..
- Put the sprite, and slow cook the meat for 45 mins, under low flame..
- After 45 mins, put the vinegar. Cook for 15 mins..
- Separate the meat from the sauce. Pan fry the meat with small amount of cooking oil. Cook until meat becomes darker (meaning it's fried).
- Put the sauce back and wait until the sauce has been dried out. (It's up to you whether you want it saucy or dry).
- Lastly, put the eggs. And it's done..
Sprite Pork Adobo is a Filipino Pork Adobo version that uses lemon lime soda. Similarly, you can add eggs to Filipino pork adobo as well. The eggs are precooked and peeled. Crock Pot Pork Adobo or Slow Cooked Pork Adobo is the most tender adobo dish that I've ever had. I could not ask for more, but then I had hard boiled eggs to go with it.
If you find this Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.