Spicy California Roll. The spicy California roll gets the addition of a creamy, fiery sriracha mayo. You can either incorporate it with the other ingredients inside your California roll – or you can drizzle it on top after cutting. Most of the ingredients you'll need to make your California maki at home are probably pretty easy to find at your local grocery store.
Roll with a sushi rolling mat covered in plastic wrap. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Spicy California Roll (Bento Sushi). Want to use it in a meal plan?
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy california roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy California Roll is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy California Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
The spicy California roll gets the addition of a creamy, fiery sriracha mayo. You can either incorporate it with the other ingredients inside your California roll – or you can drizzle it on top after cutting. Most of the ingredients you'll need to make your California maki at home are probably pretty easy to find at your local grocery store.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy california roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy California Roll:
- Get 180 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Get of Sushi Vinegar:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ┌Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of │Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of └Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of Chili pepper powder.
- Take 1 of Paprika.
- Take 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Spicy Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, and Fish Roe. I'm not a brave sushi goer (no raw fish for me!), but I sure do love my California rolls.
Steps to make Spicy California Roll:
- Bring the vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil to dissolve the sugar and salt. Once the rice is cooked, loosen the rice, and evenly sprinkle with the sushi vinegar while the it is still warm. With a wooden spatula, mix using a cutting motion so as not to mash the rice grains. Use a handheld fan to dispel the steam and to bring out the luster of the rice..
- Peel and remove the pit from the avocado, slice lengthwise into 4 equal slices and sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine the chili pepper and paprika powder to the mayonnaise, adjusting the spiciness and color, and add the shredded imitation crab sticks..
- Spread the sushi rice evenly on the cut in half sheet of nori, flip over, and form 2 rows of avocado and imitation crab. Roll with a sushi rolling mat covered in plastic wrap..
- When finished rolling, top with roasted sesame seeds, use the sushi mat to press down and neaten the roll..
- Cut into 6-8 equal pieces using a damp knife, and it is done. Be sure to wet the knife after each cut, and don't cut by dropping the knife straight down into the roll, but by sawing the roll..
I crave these topped with spicy mayo and dipped in a wasabi/soy sauce concoction… mmm. It's also pretty inexpensive to make sushi at home. With the right tools and this tutorial, you'll be a pro in no time. It's as simple as layering the parts of a California roll into a casserole dish, then cutting up seaweed sheets into little pieces to serve alongside. To eat the dip, just take a piece of seaweed, dig a spoon into the dip to get a little bit of everything, and spread it on the seaweed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy california roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!