Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hawaiian bbq pork walking taco. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hawaiian bbq pork walking taco using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco:
- Make ready leftover of Bbq pulled pork.
- Prepare of Small bag of chips (Doritos or Fritos).
- Get to taste of Shredded cheese.
- Make ready to taste of Shredded lettuce.
- Take to taste of Chopped cilantro.
- Prepare to taste of Sour cream.
- Make ready to taste of Pineapple salsa.
Instructions to make Hawaiian BBQ Pork Walking Taco:
- Heat the pulled bbq pork Open the bag of chips and crush them into smaller pieces. Fold down the sides of the bag to make it more sturdy. Top the chips with the pork barbecue, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, pineapple salsa, sour cream and cilantro..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hawaiian bbq pork walking taco recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!