Spiced Chicken Street Tacos.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spiced chicken street tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Chicken Street Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spiced Chicken Street Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spiced chicken street tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of cayenne.
- Make ready 8 of corn or flour tortillas, warmed.
- Get of Toppings:.
- Get of Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime.
Instructions to make Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes..
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spiced chicken street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!