Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great recipe for Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice. These California rolls are filled with spicy stir-fried pork.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice. To make your California rolls spicy, try sprinkling chili flakes or chili powder on the sushi rice along with the sesame seeds.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great recipe for Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice. These California rolls are filled with spicy stir-fried pork.
Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Prepare 1 of Cooked rice (five grain rice).
- Get 200 grams of ○Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- Get 3 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- Make ready 1 of Green onions.
- Make ready 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- Take 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Get 1 of White sesame seeds.
Rice: Wash the rice in several changes of water until the rinse water is no longer cloudy, drain well and place in a covered saucepan or rice cooker with water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cover the saucepan. This #Aji Sushi Spicy California Roll is a good for our dessert made with awesome ingredients! Arrange seaweed on flat surface or bamboo sushi mat.
Instructions to make Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice:
- Fry the pork and season with the ○ ingredients. Let cool for the flavors to meld..
- Cut the green onion lengthwise into 3 equal pieces..
- Drain the red pickled ginger..
- Mix the rice with sushi vinegar. Let cool..
- Line the sushi mat with cling film. Place a sheet of nori on top. Evenly spread the sushi rice on the nori and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Put a piece of cling film over the rice and flip everything over, with the nori side up..
- Remove the cling film stuck to the nori. Evenly spread a layer of rice on the nori seaweed. (It should look like two layers of rice sandwiching a sheet of nori)..
- Leave a 2-3 cm border at the edge of the nori seaweed closest to you. Arrange the pork, green onion and red pickled ginger on top. Roll up the sushi from the edge closest to you..
- While rolling, press the sushi firmly. After you finish rolling, grasp the sushi firmly to neaten the shape..
- Moisten a knife and slice the rolls to serve..
With damp hands, press about ¼ cup rice over seaweed in even layer, leaving ½-inch border around edges. Arrange one-quarter of crab, avocado, and cucumber down center of each sheet. Starting from one end and pressing down gently, roll up seaweed into tight roll. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cover the pan. Also find great recipes for Thick Sushi Rolls Filled with Vegetables, Sushi Bake, Japanese Inari Sushi, Sushi rice ball and more.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food korean-style spicy california rolls with five grain rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!