Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy belgian waffle recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy belgian waffle recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- Make ready 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolk.
- Get 1 cup of half & half or milk or buttermilk.
- Take 1 stick of melted butter.
- Take 4 of egg whites.
Steps to make Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- First pass all dry ingredients through a strainer in a mixing bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk all dry ingredients together until one..
- Separate 4 eggs whites from yolk. Set aside egg whites for later use. In another mixing bowl add melted butter,half and half, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Add wet to dry and blend well until batter has a thick consistency..
- Lastly, whip your egg whites until it reaches a peak almost making it thick and whip cream like then add your egg whites to the batter. This is what will make your waffles fluffy..
- Spray your waffle marker with Pam stray and add a cup of batter..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy belgian waffle recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!