Slow cooker queso chicken tacos. Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Make ready 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Tacos always keep the family running home for dinner. Here's a new take on classic pulled chicken tacos, with a hint of sweet orange, tangy lime and savory soy sauce. There's minimal chopping and prep work, so you can get out of the kitchen fast.
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
Use a slow cooker liner in this recipe to make. Slow cooker chicken tacos make for an easy Mexican feast any day of the week. Bone-in chicken breasts simmer in a savory chipotle sauce until fork tender. Once shredded, generously stuff the chicken in lightly charred tortillas with your favorite toppings. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!