Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade waffles:. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Waffles: is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Waffles: is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade waffles: using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Waffles::
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Take 1 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature.
Steps to make Homemade Waffles::
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg and milk. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, along with the melted butter, and stir (or whisk) just until combined..
- Preheat your waffle machine. Then, depending on your machine's instructions, you may need to lightly grease with a oil. Spoon or pour about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of batter (or amount that is recommended in your waffle iron's instruction book) onto one side of the hot waffle iron. Take the back of a spoon, or small heatproof offset spatula, and smooth out the batter. Close the lid of your waffle machine and bake until brown and crisp..
- It is best to serve the waffles immediately with butter and maple syrup or honey, jam, or fruits. They are also very good when served as a dessert with fresh berries and whipped cream OR Ice cream. Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade waffles: recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!