Low Carb Chaffles.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low carb chaffles. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Chaffles is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low Carb Chaffles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low carb chaffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chaffles:
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- Make ready 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Get Pinch of garlic powder.
- Get Pinch of Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Make ready Tablespoon of cream cheese (optional).
Steps to make Low Carb Chaffles:
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour..
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together..
- Add cheese to egg mixture..
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray..
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low carb chaffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!