Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) recipe. You can cook miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Prepare of Adobo Seasoning:.
- Get 4 tbs of Paprika (I use Smoked Paprika occasionally for a more smoky flavor).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Onion Powder.
- Use 2 tbs of Cumin.
- Provide 2 tbs of Mexican Oregano (regular will work in a pinch).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chipotle Powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- Take of Sauce:.
- Prepare 6 of dried Guajillo Chili Pods.
- Provide 2 of dried Ancho Chili Pods.
- Use 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- Get 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Mix the adobo ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If you have leftover, you can save it for next time or use it in place of taco seasoning, etc..
- Coat the chicken with salt and the adobo seasoning on all sides and place covered in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the sauce, boil 4 cups of water. While the water is heating up, take the dried chili’s and remove stems and seeds. Once water reaches a boil, remove from heat and submerge dried peppers in the water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes..
- While the peppers are steeping, place the chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and tomato paste in a blender. When the chili’s are ready, add to blender also and blend until smooth..
- In a large pan, heat approx 2-3 tbs oil on med-high heat. When oil is hot, sauté the chicken for approx 7-8 mins on each side until browned well..
- Move browned chicken to the InstaPot and cover with the sauce. Set cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes and let pressure decrease naturally (approx 15-20 mins)..
- Serve topped chopped onions and cilantro with a side of rice or serve in tacos with your favorite toppings! Yumm!!.
Heat a large stockpot and add the blended mixture, cumin, chicken stock and tomato sauce. Simmer while cooking chicken, stirring occasionally. Chicken adobo can be served with fried cauliflower rice, roasted vegetable medley, or a fresh salsa. This is a very flavorful dish, so a plainer side dish would be best. Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Chicken In Instant Pot Recipes – This keto Instant Pot chicken recipe with spinach, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes is an adaptation of the stovetop version of the recipe from Anna Vochino's NSNG (no sugar, no grain) cookbook Eat Happy.
If you find this Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.