Mini Chicken and Waffles.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mini chicken and waffles. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Chicken and Waffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mini Chicken and Waffles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mini chicken and waffles using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Chicken and Waffles:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 8 of mini Eggo waffle sheets (32 mini waffles).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 of Canola or peanut oil.
- Take 1 of Syrup.
Instructions to make Mini Chicken and Waffles:
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces..
- In large Ziploc bag, combine eggs and milk..
- Place chicken in egg mixture and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for an hour..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a separate large Ziploc bag..
- Take chicken out of egg mixture and place directly into bag with the flour mixture..
- Shake to thoroughly cover all chicken..
- Heat about an inch of oil in pan over medium to medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan and fry (about 5 minutes) turning often..
- Place waffles in oven at 400° for 5 minutes..
- Place a chicken nugget over each mini waffle and drizzle syrup!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mini chicken and waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!